I always enjoy Spring. I like the weather when it's not too hot and not too cold. I love it when the kids start catching ladybugs and plucking flowers (dandelions) from the yard to give me. But, spring in our little town is one extreme weather day to another extreme weather day. So when we have beautiful days, the kids head outside afterschool to play and run until I finally drag them in for dinner, showers, and bed.
So, last week we actually had a beautiful spring day (well, maybe two days) and I had to get just a couple of pictures of Kari with her ladybugs and flowers.



P.S. - The day after these were taken, it snowed!
So, last week we actually had a beautiful spring day (well, maybe two days) and I had to get just a couple of pictures of Kari with her ladybugs and flowers.
P.S. - The day after these were taken, it snowed!

No comments:
Post a Comment