Thursday, December 18, 2008

JONAS BROTHERS!!

Well, I guess the girls have bugged me enough - I am going to finally post about the Jonas Brothers Concert! Emily, Kate, and I got tickets with Grandma Morgan, Jolyn, and her girls Erin & KrisAnne to the Jonas Brothers Concert at the MGM in Las Vegas on November 29th. We went and stayed at Jolyn's home on Friday night and then spent the whole day in Las Vegas going to lunch and the concert. We had such a fun time! The girls are still talking about it. Since there are three Jonas Brothers and three little girls in our family - each girl has one brother that is "theirs". It is quite cute! Here is our "photo album" about our day! (Believe it or not, we trimmed the number of pictures down to these 10!):
Here are the girls the morning of the concert. We were just about to do hair so we could go - they couldn't keep the smiles off their faces!Here we are having lunch at the Cheesecake Factory in Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas!
The girls and I at lunch! Erin, Emily, Kate, and KrisAnne at Caesar's Palace.

Here are the girls waiting for the concert to start - they couldn't wait!
Here are the Jonas Brothers!!
And ... Here they are again with Demi Lovato!
Emily & Kate danced, screamed, and sang to every song! They had so much fun!
The Jonas Brothers...again.

Erin, Emily, Kate & KrisAnne at the concert.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How fun that you got to do that with your girls! I bet they'll never forget it!