Thursday, July 16, 2009

Swimming

My sister, Jill, and her husband, Jeff, have a pool in their backyard. It is SO hot here, that most days, the kids just want to swim. I think this year it's even too hot to swim! Here are a few pictures of the kids swimming:

Jason
Emily
Emily, Kari, Kate, and Jason under the waterfall in the pool.

Jason, Emily,and Kate playing in the pool.
Kari in the pool.
I can't believe how much Kari is learning. This is her diving for sticks and rings at the bottom of the pool. She just turned 5 and she's pretty much swimming all over the pool and jumping off the waterfall.
I couldn't resist this picture! Kari wouldn't even take off her goggles to go to the bathroom!! You've never seen anyone go so fast so that they could get back to swimming!
When the kids and I spent the night at Jill & Jeff's house, Aunt Jill gave the kids a light up necklace that they got to wear in the swimming pool. It's kind of a bad picture, but I'm still trying to master the "no flash at night" photography!
Fun, fun, fun swimming every day!

No comments: