Today was the first day of school. It's hard to believe that school is already starting - it seems like summer just began! Jason is 12 and starts the 7th grade this year. Since we live in a small community, this means that he starts high school (grades 7-12)! YIKES! I'm not liking this too much, but he seems to LOVE it! Only now, he needs to take his iPod to school and he just HAS to have a cell phone! (Ummm....we'll see about that one.) Emily is 9 and starts the 4th grade. Mrs. Dalton is her teacher this year (YEAH!). She just loves her class and thinks that she is getting SO big! Kate is 7 and is in the 2nd grade. Mrs. Wilde is her teacher and she is so happy and excited for all the new things she's going to learn. And, I'm sad to say, Kari starts Kindergarten this year (I had a little cry over that one!) and she is excited to be going to school with the "Big Kids". I know she's going to have a great year with Miss Schear! Here are the first day of school pictures:
I didn't get a picture of Jason with the other kids because he had to be at the bus stop at 7:25 am! (Holy cow! That's WAY early!)





1 comment:
Too cute! All your kids in school! That is a good thing too!
Can't wait until next week when I will send three of mine!
Amyjoy
Post a Comment