Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Aunt Jill's Visit

We were lucky enough to have my sister, Jill, here for a few days. She and I had a nice shopping trip on Monday and she helped me with the Reading Store for the school on Tuesday. But, Emily, Kate, & Kari's all-time favorite moment of the visit was Tuesday night. Since I had Young Women's that night, Jill offered to stay with the girls (and Jason - but since he's 12, it doesn't really count as "tending." He watched a movie the whole time!) They had a little "girl" night complete with make-up and nail painting. When I got home, I saw Jill sitting on the floor in the kitchen with Emily painting her toe nails and Kate & Kari applying all different kinds of make-up and body glitter to her face. They had SO much fun and have been talking about it non-stop today! I took just a few snapshots of their fun! Thanks, Jill, for being such a great and fun aunt!

2 comments:

Jeff n Jill said...

I had fun too! I will miss y'all! Can't wait for the next visit.

Todd and Amyjoy said...

The girls look beautiful, but they didn't need the makeup to be. Isn't that the wonder of being young!
Jill does sound so fun!