Well, it's this time of year again! It's time for the highly anticipated trip to the Pumpkin Patch with the school. It seems that as soon as school starts, the buzz of the field trip begins. Kari went yesterday (Thursday the 9th) and the other kids went today (Friday the 10th). Unfortunately, Kate came home sick from school yesterday and wasn't able to go today. She woke up pretty sad, but her wonderful 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Riddle, brought her home one. Kate was all smiles when Mrs. Riddle gave her the pumpkin! Emily came home and an hour later was sick, too, so I guess this little "sickness" is going to travel through our whole family. Hopefully, it avoids Gary and I! Here are the pictures of the kids with their pumpkins:
The kids have to be able to carry the pumpkin they pick - Kari could BARELY carry this one!
Mrs. Riddle picked a really nice one for Kate!
Emily picked a perfect one!
Could Jason have picked a bigger one?!
Well, I think this year's pumpkin patch trip was a success! The kids have just about talked us into planting a few pumpkin plants next year, maybe we will get some that look as great as these!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! We have a similar thing up here where the kids get to pick out pumpkins in a field at a local nursury. I never knew pumpkins could bring kids so much happiness ;)!
Post a Comment