Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We FINALLY Did It!!

Well, Sunday afternoon and Monday night were both great days in our household (well, at least for Jason and I). I came from a family who enjoys football games and married a man who would rather not watch or follow it. During my childhood, every Sunday afternoon (or Monday night for "Family Home Evening") we watched the Dallas Cowboys play football. I have lots of memories that involve watching the games. I even recall a few memories that involve my Dad (and my Grannie for that matter) yelling at the TV for a missed tackle or a terrible call by the ref. Well...I digress from the original point of this post...

Jason and I joined a fantasy football league this year with other members of my family and -- after 5 weeks of games -- we won our first game!!! Not only did we win, but we creamed the competition!! This is a first for us and we were both really excited! We don't have a terrible team, but it seems like when others play us, it becomes their best week yet. So, to record this monumental feat, I took a picture of our "scoreboard" and decided to post it on my blog. Our team is called The CV Legends. This week gave us a little hope - maybe we'll play again next year or maybe, just maybe, we'll make it to the playoffs!



2 comments:

Jeff n Jill said...

CONGRATS SUSAN & JASON! Just don't score that many points when you play me in a few weeks!!!

Aaron said...

Congrats! Looks like your team inspired mine because I finally won one, too.