Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I definately have a lot of things for which I am thankful. Since I have a busy day tomorrow, I thought I would type my entry tonight. I am thankful for Gary and my 4 great kids and the love that we have for each other. I am thankful for my parents, sister and brother and their families. I am thankful for Gary's family. I am thankful for my warm home and for the gospel in my life. I am thankful to live in such a wonderful place with great friends and neighbors. I know that my life is blessed!
Tomorrow should be a fun day - in between lunch and visiting with family - there is a lot going on:
The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade in the morning!

After lunch - we gotta watch the Dallas Cowboys play the Seattle Seahawks (hope the Cowboys win!)

And...at 6:00 pm - it's the college rivalry - Texas A&M vs. the Longhorns (of course, I'm rooting for the Aggies!)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
2 comments:
Gig 'em Aggies
I hope the Aggies win. It took me a while to find them on TV tonight. Wasn't sure when the game was. Good luck in the playoffs, Susan. Hope we can have a rematch sometime so I can kick your can
Post a Comment