Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Time!

Yes -- it only took me a week to post about our Halloween, but it has been a pretty busy week. Last week started off with preparing for Jason's 6th grade spook alley. Wow!! What a lot of work for
1 1/2 hours of fun! Jason, his friends, and class sure had a great time putting it together and scaring a lot of little kids. Emily is counting the years until it's her turn to do the spook alley!

Emily also had her 3rd grade puppet show on the 30th. It turned out to be so cute and I sure enjoyed watching it!
The kids definately had fun trick-or-treating around town! I believe that they got more this year than in any other year -- and, I'm thinking that they especially got a lot more chocolate! (That's very BAD for me!!) I'll sure be glad when all the candy is gone and I can stop going through the big bowl hunting for a treat!

Here is the ghoulish monster, Giselle (from Enchanted), the blue witch, and the bride!

Here are Amy, Emily, Kate, Kari, Gavin, Abby, and Jason!

No comments: