
It's not very often that my family is able to get together, but we had the opportunity this past weekend. My brother Aaron and his wife Rebecca blessed their new baby girl - Sarah - on Sunday, November 9th and we all met up at his house in Clinton. My sister Jill flew in (her husband Jeff had to stay home and work) and my parents drove up from Dallas. We were lucky to have my parents come to stay at our house for a few days the week before. (Next time, I expect a full week!!) It was nice to see everyone again!
On Saturday, we drove up to Smith & Edwards (in the 12 1/2 years I have lived in Utah, I had never been) and then we went over to Logan (yet another place that I had never been!) We ate at a little place called The Bluebird and had a really nice time visiting with each other. Afterwards, we took all the kids swimming (and Jill, Aaron, and Rebecca) to the aquatic center. They had SO much fun and didn't want to leave!



No comments:
Post a Comment