I can't believe that it is already 2009! Last year just flew by! This year on New Year's Eve, our family went to Gary's parents' home. His sister Jolyn, her husband Dave and two of their kids - KrisAnne and Travis came up from Santa Clara. We had dinner that evening with Gary's brother Paul, his wife Teresa and their kids - Abby, Gavin, and Amy. Marilyn's mother, Mary Foy, and her brother and sister-in-law, Stan and Lana Foy, also joined us that evening. We had a nice prime rib dinner and almost watched the countdown. The kids had a sleepover that night and had so much fun with the cousins.

Here is a picture of all the grandkids that were at Grandpa & Grandma Morgan's home that night.
Here is a picture of our kids with Grandma Foy.
Not only did we "party" that night, but of course, Grandpa took the kids sledding behind his truck. They absolutely LOVE it!! We had to tell them when it was time to quit! I don't think - no matter how cold they got - they would ever say they wanted to go in.

Here is Gavin, Jason, Kate, Kari, Abby, Emily & Travis.

Here are the kids doing some more sledding. I'm not sure but I think that they were getting a little tired! And - I believe - Kate was in the middle of her daily meditation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment