It's official! Jason is now 12 years old. I can't believe that it has been 12 years since he was born - it seems like just yesterday. We have enjoyed Jason in our family and love him so much. He is such a joy in our lives. His 3 sisters would do anything for him and worship the ground he walks on - even when he picks on them unmercifully! Gary and I want him to know how much we love him and how happy we are that he is in our lives! We love you Jason and we are very happy you are a part of our family! Happy Birthday! I decided just to take a little stroll down memory lane:
This is Jason the day he was born:
Here is Gary, Jason and I on the day he was blessed
(March 12, 1997):
Here is Gary taking Jason on a 4-wheeler ride - he always enjoyed it even when he was just a baby:
Jason at Christmas
A picture of Jason in a wildflower patch in Texas
Jason at Temple Square
At Butch Cassidy's cabin:
Jason on his 12th birthday!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Dude!
I can't believe he is 12, I remember when he was born. I hope he had a great day.
Post a Comment