Well, it's happened - our dishwasher is gone. I really didn't like it anyway, but it could've picked a better month to die. Gary's dad came over to try and revive it (to no avail). Emily followed him everywhere and was right in the middle of everything. She watched and listened intently and hardly talked. The only time she said anything was to ask questions about what he was doing and what the different parts were. It kind of surprised me - I never thought of her as interested in these kinds of things! I snuck the camera out and took a picture of her listening to her Grandpa explain the dishwasher pump. I thought it was a cute picture - Emily the Engineer!
We also had another visit from the Tooth Fairy last night. Kate lost her 4th tooth - it has been loose for 2 months. She told Gary last night that it was hurting, so he yanked it a few times and it FINALLY came out!! Now, all she wants for her birthday (March 6th) is her two front teeth!

No comments:
Post a Comment