To all those reading this post - Be Warned - this is going to be a bragging one! This is my second year to play ESPN Fantasy Football with members of my family (and others whom I have yet to meet.) The 2009-2010 NFL football season actually started the week before last, but I lost my first round so I think that I'm going to make this past weeked my own personal "football season start!" Last year, I didn't do so great with it being my first year and all so my goal this year was to at least do a little better. Can I please just say that I did GREAT this past weekend?!? I had the highest score in the league (out of 10 members) and I had lots of fun watching the games! So, to record this for all to see (and for me to frequently reminisce about) I am going to post my scoreboard. I have one great shot of the final score and one shot of all the players on my team. (I need the latter in case I do really well this year - then hopefully I can copy my team over next year!) 

Larsen Funeral
10 years ago

1 comment:
Awesome Job! Jeff was really shocked at your "no name" guy making 50+ points! Your QB & RB making 20+ points each...very nice start. Even your first game (which you aren't counting...) you scored one of the highest scores, you just happened to play the guy with the highest score of that week.
Post a Comment