Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Gary!

Well, on Sunday, August 3rd, Gary had a birthday. We didn't do much to celebrate that day, but we are planning to go on the mountain sometime this week and have a little cookout. Jason would like to get a little fishing in that day too, but we'll see. If it would ever stop raining everyday, we might get to go. Although we need the rain badly, I would like to request that it hold off just for a week or so. Then we could get our hay in and go on our little cookout before school started.

When Gary blew out his candles on his cake, he wished he would find a million dollars in a suitcase by the side of the road. This morning, Emily said that she really wanted to go to a Jonas Brothers Concert. She said that she would like to get close enough that they would touch her hand. I said that we would probably never be that rich to afford tickets that close to the stage. She said, "Well, when Daddy finds his suitcase we will be!" I guess I can't argue with that!

No comments: