Well, this summer the kids and I went to Texas for our annual summer vacation. We left
Circleville on June 28th for the long road trip. DVD players, Nintendo DSs, and new coloring books certainly helped our trip stay sane. The kids were great! They never argued or fought one time. Gary and I were certainly amaze
d! Gary flew back to Las Vegas on July 3rd and flew out to Dallas again on July 14th. We drove back to Circleville on the morning of the 17th.
The kids had a lot of fun in Texas. They loved playing in the sand, swimming in Aunt Jill's and Uncle Jeff's pool, going to the movies, swinging, pl
aying store, eating Blue Bell's Cookies 'n Cream ice cream, playing waitress (only the girls!), snapping green beans, water balloons, and everything else that Texas entails. The kids loved feeding the ducks almost everyday and Jason loved making his famous "banana pudding". Kari celebrated her fourth birth
day on July 2nd and it was made perfect with her chocolate princess cake and a trip to Chuck E. Cheese. And the kids especially loved seeing Grandpa in his sailor cap on July 4th. Jason asked me the other day if I could cook an "El Fenix" dinner. I can honestly say I could eat there everyday and never tire of it!!
The kids had a lot of fun in Texas. They loved playing in the sand, swimming in Aunt Jill's and Uncle Jeff's pool, going to the movies, swinging, pl

No comments:
Post a Comment