It's probably been a little over a month now, but I've jumped on the "coupon bandwagon". I just can't believe how much money I save! Two weeks ago, my grocery bill was around $461.oo and I paid only $188. That's with buying chicken, laundry detergent, soaps, etc... The only problem with the coupon thing -- cutting them all out. Emily and Kate were pretty gung-ho at first - now I have to pay them $1 to help me. Jason was never thrilled to help - I can't even pay him (within reason) to help me. Kari, on the other hand, really wants to help me! I was a little worried about her cutting abilities since she's only 4, but you know what? She is actually REALLY good! And the biggest plus -- I don't even have to pay her! Here is Kari coupon cutting (notice the concentration):
Kari uses both hands to write and cut (I'm thinking she's more left handed, but we still don't know - she can write and cut equally well with both) so maybe that's the reason she cuts the coupons so good - she does half with her right hand and half with her left hand! 

No comments:
Post a Comment