This past weekend we had a fun time with Gary's sister's family and his brother, Jeff. Jolyn & Dave brought Erin, KrisAnne, and Travis to Circleville for the weekend. We had a fun time playing the board game "Ticket to Ride" where KrisAnne "cheated" herself to victory (just kidding - kind of - I do insist on a rematch!) Of course, the kids had a fun time playing with their cousins. I don't think they ever stopped for a minute's rest. Emily and Travis went bike riding around town (I bet they rode at least 5 miles on Saturday alone.) There was also a "baseball" game in Grandpa & Grandma Morgan's backyard with all the cousins (no windows broken - thank goodness!) Jason, Emily & Travis played catch. Emily, Kate, Kari, Abby, Gavin, & Amy (and probably KrisAnne) rode golf carts around and all the kids had so much fun playing together. I'm pretty sure I didn't list half of the things that they did in 2 days! We had a nice early Mother's Day dinner on Saturday afternoon. Thanks Marilyn for the good dinner! Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
This is Jason, Emily, & Travis playing catch
Jason catching a fly ball
Jason, Travis & Emily
The "baseball" game
Kari, Abby, & Kate (I'm not quite sure what they're doing)
Kate & Abby (again, not quite sure what they're up to!)
This is Jason, Emily, & Travis playing catch
Thanks for a fun weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment