Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Kari's 1st Day of School

Kari's 1st Day of School was today, September 2nd. She was sooo excited!! She's had her outfit and boots picked out for two weeks! Kari and I sat patiently waiting for the bus to pick her up - well, actually, I sat and Kari stood staring out the window.

When she got home from school, she was all smiles. I asked her what she did at school and she said that she ate lunch and played on the playground. Well--I guess if I was four that would be a good day, too! We already have tomorrow's outfit picked out and the backpack by the front door.


Today, I also signed the girls up for dance class. Kari cried when she didn't get to stay and dance. I guess she doesn't get the concept of sign-ups and paying for dues. Dance classes actually start next Tuesday but we let Kari come home and "try on" her dance outfit.

2 comments:

Lynn and Priscilla's family said...

Your blog is so cute! Isn't it fun to share with friends and family all over with just one or two clicks of the mouse!

Carrie said...

Hi, Susan. It's Carrie Davis. I found you on Priscilla's blog. Cute stuff1 Your girls' hair always looks so cute! If you want, here's our blog...
www.MCDavisFamily.blogspot.com