Well, it's Sunday afternoon - and, at our home anyway, it's a mad house!! It seems like the kids are running around like they're on a sugar-high and every thing they touch turns into one big mess. I have successfully fixed my second terrible meal in two days (I'm not exactly sure what's going on there!) and I feel like eating everything in my path! I keep checking my fantasy football score (yes, I play ESPN fantasy football)- and I am losing badly. So...I did what any other normal person would do in my case - I ignored the messes throughout the house and made another one! I set up an informal mini-"portrait studio" and promised the kids a treat if they would sit still for a few minutes while I took a few pictures. Kari had the hardest time sitting still and not acting silly, but what else is new!! Here are a few of the pictures:
O.K. Susan, you're going to have to learn to not post such cute pictures....now I want you to do some b&w ones for me too! I just posted some that you did for me on my blog, thanks again...they are so cute!!!
Susan, I love these pictures of your kids, they are so cute. They are really growing. I haven't seen them for a while. Hope everything is well for you and your family. Jamie Chappell
I am a stay-at-home mother of four. I have one boy: Jason; and three cute little girls: Emily, Kate, and Kari.
I am married to Gary and we run a beef cattle operation with his family. We live in a small rural town and enjoy all the perks that come from it.
I love my family and feel so lucky and blessed to have them in my life.
4 comments:
awesome pics!!!!
I am totally impressed! I probably would have gone and hid in my bedroom! Adorable pictures!
O.K. Susan, you're going to have to learn to not post such cute pictures....now I want you to do some b&w ones for me too! I just posted some that you did for me on my blog, thanks again...they are so cute!!!
Susan, I love these pictures of your kids, they are so cute. They are really growing. I haven't seen them for a while. Hope everything is well for you and your family.
Jamie Chappell
Post a Comment