Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dance Competition

The other day as my girls and I were looking at the blog, I was reminded that I had forgotten to blog about a few things that had happened in March. So, I guess I better get them into the blog before I'm hounded to death! Here's just one of the things I missed:

On March 14th, Emily and Kate competed in their first dance competition in Richfield. They were so nervous but they did a GREAT job! Both dance groups took 1st place in their division and they each got their own medal. They had so much fun and it was such a great experience for the both of them. Congratulations girls!
Here is Kate and her dance group:
Kate is the 3rd one from the left
Here is Emily with her dance group:
Emily is the 2nd one from the right
My two girls with their medals!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations Kate and Emily! You both look beautiful!