Sunday, April 19, 2009

Road Trip

Yep - on Thursday, we (Jason & I) had a road trip...a 14 1/2 hour road trip...on a school bus. The sixth grade class took a field trip to Clark Planetarium in Salt Lake City. On the bus was also the fourth and fifth grade who were going to the Utah Capital Building, Children's Museum, and the Aquarium. (For those of you who are my city friends - all 3 grades, 2 parents with each grade, and the teachers for those grades all fit on one bus! I know...it's hard to believe - but I love it!) We left the school at 6:30 am. We ate lunch on the bus going up to Salt Lake, spent about 3 1/2 hours at the Planetarium, took the TRAX train back down to Sandy, got back on the bus, ate dinner at Chuck-a-Rama, got back on the bus and got home at 9 pm. It was a long day, but it was so nice to spend the day with Jason and his class. I must admit that my backside was a little sore the next day from riding on the bus seat, but it was still fun! Thanks to Jason for letting his mom go with him!
Jason with his class at Clark Planetarium. He's the one in the blue hoodie at the bottom right.

Jason and his class on "Mars".

No comments: