On March 18th, the kids' elementary school had their annual Spring Sing. Each class dances and sings to a song and they have a couple of numbers that they all sing together. The kids work so hard on it and it always turns out SO cute! This year was no exception! Here are a few pictures of the kids singing and dancing to their songs:
The evening started with the Preschool singing
"The Star-Spangled Banner". It was so cute to watch and I'm so impressed that all these little kids know it!
All the kids in the school sang and danced to 2 songs: "We Rock" from the movie Camp Rock and "Footloose". They were such cute dances!
Kari's preschool sang and danced to "Being a Friend" from the Care Bears Movie.
Kate's 1st Grade Class song was "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Toy Story.
Emily's 3rd Grade Class song was "All For One" from High School Musical.
Jason first played a few songs with the band. He plays the Bass Guitar.
His class song was "I Wanna Move It, Move It" from Madagascar. It was such a CUTE dance and all the 6th Graders did such a wonderful job!
This was Jason's last Spring Sing because next year he attends Piute High School. I can't believe it! I will sure miss him out there singing with the rest of the elementary!
Good job, kids!

1 comment:
how fun!
Post a Comment